Tariff: Per the Royal Government of Bhutan
(Tourism Council of Bhutan)
The minimum daily package covers the following services:
A minimum of 3 star accommodation (4 star may require an additional premium)
- All meals
- A licensed Bhutanese tour guide for the extent of your stay
- All internal transport (excluding internal flights)
- Camping equipment and haulage for trekking tours
It also includes:
- All internal taxes and charges
- A sustainable tourism Royalty of $65. This Royalty goes towards free education, free healthcare, poverty alleviation, along with the building of infrastructure.
The minimum daily package for tourists travelling in a group of 3 persons or more is as follows:
- USD $200 per person per night for the months of January, February, June, July, August, and December.
- USD $250 per person per night for the months of March, April, May, September, October, and November.
Individual tourists and smaller groups of less than three persons are subject to the following surcharges, over and above the minimum daily package tariff:
- FIT surcharge for 01 person = US $ 40/ per night
- FIT surcharge for 02 people = US $ 30/ per person per night